First you need to turn everything on - via M080 (brown +, orange -), the source used 12 V from IPCT.1.
Launched Si Configurator (manufacturer's program, download here), open port selected. The power was turned off and on, and the sensor connected. The address was changed via the set parameter, the exposure and temperature were displayed via the MODBUS and the send command.
The default parameters were set differently than 9600, N, 8, 1. The moment of switching the power on and off with the converter connected and the running configuration program is important, otherwise the sensor will not be detected.
Modbus variables in SoftPLC are now easy to set:
- exposure: F04, start.adr. 1, number of reg. 1, Hi-Lo, Word 16, KP = 0.1 (number is in W / m2 times 10)
- temp.cells: F04, start.adr. 2, number of reg. 1, Hi-Lo, Word 16, KP = 0.1, QP = -25 (number is in Â ° C times 10 with offset -25Â ° C), or
- ext.temperature: F04, start.adr. 3, number of reg. 1, Hi-Lo, Word 16, KP = 0.1, QP = -25 (number is in Â ° C times 10 with offset -25Â ° C)
For analog exposure sensors with 0… 10 V output, the following conversion constants are set in the input module (HW…) set to the range 0..10 V:
- exposure: KP = 120, QP = 0
- temperature: KP = 10, QP = -20
and then the values are numerically correct in W / m2 and Â ° C.